Store Address: 260 West Valley Ave Suite I Birmingham, AL 35209
205-942-4275 Ph. • 1- 800-511-4084 Fax
Print • Scanning • Copying • Notary
Get High Quality Printing with 24HrsFAST Print FAST Turnaround. Order Now!
Wedding Fan Programs
Wedding Invitations • Custom Made Fans with wood Handles
Get started securing your confidential information and protecting privacy today! Fill out this simple form and we will be in touch to help you create a shredding solution that's tailored to your specific security and compliance requirements.-
D.) Confidential Shredding Banking
C.) File Shredding Banking
B.) Home Shredding Banking
A.) Business Shredding
$1.25 Per Lbs
• Business Shredding Options
• An Office Move is the Perfect Time to Shred
• 10 Reasons for Document Shredding
• Going Green at the Office
• Office Shredding Day
• Six Simple Steps to Protect Your Employees Identities
• Shredding your PR Nightmare
• Business Record Retention Guidelines
• Red Flag Rule Compliance Basics
• FACTA Compliance Quiz
• FTC Sharpens FACTA’s Teeth
• FACTA – You’re Never too Small to Shred
• Shred Medical Records
• HIPAA Changes in the Stimulus Package
• Is There a Doctor in the (Big) House?
• History of Shredding Paper
• Choosing a Paper Shredding Service
• How To Shred Paper
• Mobile or Offsite Shredding
• Looking for a Shredding Service?
• 10 Myths about Document Shredding
• How Should I Shred?
• How to Choose a Shredding Service
• The Rise of Electronics Recycling
Request a Shredding Quote
What’s more important than price?
These are some of the issues you should take into consideration when evaluating the right budgetary and security fit.
Here’s a checklist you should keep in mind when choosing a reliable shredding provider:
• Security – Is the shredding process done on site at your doorstep and behind a locked security screen? Can you see the process if you want?
• Expertise – Have the personnel undergone rigorous training and background checks? Are they knowledgeable about privacy laws? Do they offer a risk assessment?
• Reputation – Does the service provider have a long history with no security breaches and can the company provide references?
• Tailored Solution – Make sure that the service you receive meets your specific business needs.
There are various pricing options available depending on how often you need a shredding service and what information you need to safely destroy: