Store Address: 260 West Valley Ave Suite I Birmingham, AL 35209
205-942-4275 Ph. • 1- 800-511-4084 Fax
Print • Scanning • Copying • Notary
Get High Quality Printing with 24HrsFAST Print FAST Turnaround. Order Now!
24hrs Fast Print & Copy
FULL Color Printing Services • Signs & Banners
Get started securing your confidential information and protecting privacy today! Fill out this simple form and we will be in touch to help you create a shredding solution that's tailored to your specific security and compliance requirements.-
D.) Confidential Shredding Banking
C.) File Shredding Banking
B.) Home Shredding Banking
A.) Business Shredding
$1.25 Per Lbs
• Business Shredding Options
• An Office Move is the Perfect Time to Shred
• 10 Reasons for Document Shredding
• Going Green at the Office
• Office Shredding Day
• Six Simple Steps to Protect Your Employees Identities
• Shredding your PR Nightmare
• Business Record Retention Guidelines
• Red Flag Rule Compliance Basics
• FACTA Compliance Quiz
• FTC Sharpens FACTA’s Teeth
• FACTA – You’re Never too Small to Shred
• Shred Medical Records
• HIPAA Changes in the Stimulus Package
• Is There a Doctor in the (Big) House?
• History of Shredding Paper
• Choosing a Paper Shredding Service
• How To Shred Paper
• Mobile or Offsite Shredding
• Looking for a Shredding Service?
• 10 Myths about Document Shredding
• How Should I Shred?
• How to Choose a Shredding Service
• The Rise of Electronics Recycling
Request a Shredding Quote
What’s more important than price?
These are some of the issues you should take into consideration when evaluating the right budgetary and security fit.
Here’s a checklist you should keep in mind when choosing a reliable shredding provider:
• Security – Is the shredding process done on site at your doorstep and behind a locked security screen? Can you see the process if you want?
• Expertise – Have the personnel undergone rigorous training and background checks? Are they knowledgeable about privacy laws? Do they offer a risk assessment?
• Reputation – Does the service provider have a long history with no security breaches and can the company provide references?
• Tailored Solution – Make sure that the service you receive meets your specific business needs.
There are various pricing options available depending on how often you need a shredding service and what information you need to safely destroy: