205-942-4275 Ph. • 1- 800-511-4084 Fax
Print • Scanning • Copying • Notary
Get High Quality Printing with 24HrsFAST Print FAST Turnaround. Order Now!
24hrs Fast Print & Copy
FULL Color Printing Services • Signs & Banners
Save Money with EDDM® Postcards
What is EDDM?
EDDM stands for “Every Door Direct Mail.” Designed to help businesses deploy promotions and advertisements to a targeted area, this U.S. Postal Service program allows the customer to have their mailer hand delivered to every mailbox along chosen routes. EDDM is a cost effective alternative to traditional direct mail that allows you to saturate the market and promote to every household or business in a desired geography.
Benefits of EDDM
• Reach customers at home. Get messages, sales and promotions directly into the hands of your target consumer.
• No more mailing lists. Let the USPS do the work of creating precise lists to saturate specific areas, saving you the hassle and cost of generating
• Flexible size ranges. Choose from our diverse selection of size and finishing options that fit into the USPS’s EDDM restrictions for virtually
endless marketing possibilities.
• Full service solution. Ordering online is simple. We even take care of the bundling, paperwork and delivery to the USPS.
• Schedule an “In Mailbox” Date. Choose the exact date you want your mailer delivered.
We offer two EDDM Solutions: Print Only and Full Service
• Print Only: with our Print Only EDDM solution, you decide how you’d like your orders processed and we’ll determine which sizes and products will work. To process an EDDM order on your own, visit https://www.usps.com/business/every-door-direct-mail.htm.
• Full Service: our Full Service EDDM solution takes the guess work out of the EDDM process. Select a product, choose your routes, then upload artwork. We’ll take care of the paperwork and delivery.
Let EDDM work for you so you can always stay two steps ahead of the competition. Start adding content to your campaign today!
Most Important: $0.16 Postage and No Mailing List Needed!
1. Download any of our pre-designed templates or Design your postcard on any of the EDDM eligible sizes (6.5" x 9", 6.5" x 12", 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", 9" x 11", 9" x 12")
2. Make sure you add the EDDM indicia and the Local Postal Customer logos (download here: EDDM indicia - Local Postal Customer). If you need help adding these images to your design, we may add them for you at no additional cost upon request only! To request the free indicia inclusion please leave a 2" x 3" minimum space on the upper right corner on the back side of your postcard design. Return address is not required by the USPS, you may still add it next on the upper left corner on the back side of your postcard design.
3. Place an order at your proffered printer, Bundle service is being offered by many printers for this particular product, as the USPS requires the postcard to be bundled in packs of 50's, this is an extra step that the printer can either do it for you (most of the time for an additional cost) or you may do it yourself. Facing Slip form on PDF format for bundling, available for download here: EDDM bundle facing slip design.
4. Once the customer receive the postcards and they are ready to be taken to your local USPS store, postage fees varies from $0.16 to $0.19. No registration fees apply for the Every Door Direct Mail service